The Horizontal/Vertical Signal Integrity Manual Work Station allows for multiple size circuit board configurations.
Time Domain and Four Point Differential Process Station
20W x 20D Test Area
6" Horizontal Work Height
26" Vertical Work Height
2 Independent lead screw platens (4"W x 26" L) with 6" of "Z" travel and independent lift controls. Independent platen "X" axis translation controls and locking capability supporting up to 4 Manipulators.
Zoom Lens System:
Zoom Lens with Camera, boom mounts, articulating fiber optic light source with precision ball bearing movement including: 2 ea. P-Video systems and 2 ea. Monitors.
2 ea Required
• Travel: 1.25 inches (31.75 mm)
• Resolution: sub 2um/degree of knob rotation
• Pitch/Yaw & Roll Controls:
• Travel: 5 degrees at 8 inches (200 mm) of extension
• Resolution: sub 1um per degree of knob rotation.
• Hand Formable Articulating Arm with an 8" Reach.
• Convenient Handle for Carry and Positioning, helps prevent dropping.
• Vacuum Mount Base with Vacuum Release Switch (25 Hg Vacuum required)
• Equipped with Quick Change Probe Holder Mounting Feature
• Includes: Quick Mount Pencil, Universal and Pico Probe Holders
• Well suited for Horizontal & Vertical Applications; such as Signal Integrity Test, Flat Panel Display Test, Microwave Board and Chip level Test and Biological -Tool Manipulation.
• Weight: 5 lbs.
• Five year limited warranty.